WMSL Reverse Osmosis Distilling Plant Parts
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items, prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6 of the FAR Part 12 - Acquisition of Commercial Products and Commercial Services | Acquisition.GOV and as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a separate written solicitation will not be issued.
- Request for Quote number in header applies and is used as the solicitation number. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-87, effective, 7 March 2016.
- It is anticipated that a competitive price purchase order shall be awarded as a result of this synopsis/solicitation. All responsible sources may submit a quotation, (vendor must have an active registration in SAM.Gov prior to award) which if timely received, shall be considered by this agency.
- Payments are NET 30 and will be made in accordance with the FAR 52.232-25 Prompt payment clause 52.232-25 Prompt Payment. | Acquisition.GOV.
- All acquisitions expected to exceed $10k can also be found on SAM.GOV under the same solicitation/RFQ listed in the header.
- The U.S. Coast Guard, Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) intends to award a Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order.
- The United States Coast Guard Surface Forces Logistics Center has a requirement for the following items:
Vendor shall provide:
It is the Governments belief that only LIFESTREAM WATER SYSTEMS INC. and/or their authorized distributors can obtain the required technical and engineering data and genuine OEM parts required to successfully provide these items. Concerns having the expertise and required capabilities to provide these items are invited to submit complete information discussing the same within (2) calendar days from this notice is posted. The information submitted must include a letter from the OEM verifying the offeror is an authorized distributor and verifying the OEM will supply only genuine OEM parts.
ALL ITEMS LISTED IN THE BELOW PARTS LIST AND NO SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE AUTHORIZED.
FILTER ELEMENT, FLUID
ANODE, CORROSION PREVENTIVE
GASKET, CAP NUT
METER, FLOW RATE INDICATIN
TRANSDUCER, PRESSURE 0-2000PSI
METER, SALINITY INDICATING, EL
If unable to meet required delivery date provide EDD: ________
PRESERVATION, PACKAGING & MARKING SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS OUTLINED IN PREPARATION FOR DELIVERY BELOW:
- NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH MIL-STD-2073-1E METHOD 10, CUSHIONED IN A
DOUBLE LAYER OF 3/4 IN BUBBLE WRAP AND PACKED IN AN APPROPRIATELY SIZED ASTM-D5118
DOUBLE-WALL FIBERBOARD BOX.
INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH MIL-STD-2073-1 E METHOD 10, CUSHIONED IN A
BUBBLE WRAP, AS NEEDED, UTILIZING CUSHIONING, BLOCKING AND BRACING AND BAGGED. BAG
CLOSURE SHALL BE AFFECTED BY HEAT-SEALING, ADHESIVES, OR TAPING. OTHER TYPE BAG
CLOSURES SUCH AS PRESSURE-FIT, ZIPPER, AND OTHERS, ARE ACCEPTABLE. PLACED INSIDE OF
BAG SHALL BE DESICCANT IN ACCORDANCE WITH TYPE II OR III OF MIL-D-3464. PACKED IN AN
APPROPRIATELY SIZED ASTM-D6251 TYPE III, CLASS 1 WOOD-CLEATED PANELBOARD SHIPPING
BOX OR ASTM-D6880 CLASS 2 HEAVY DUTY SCREWED WOODEN BOX.
MARKING IAW MIL-STD-129R.
Are you able to meet packaging requirements? Yes ___ No ____
** Total cost shall have delivery and any Freight charges to zip code 21226 included. **
** SHIPPING: FOB DESTINATION REQUIRED. **
USCG SURFACE FORCES LOGISTICS CENTER
2401 HAWKINS POINT ROAD
RECEIVING ROOM- BUILDING 88
BALTIMORE, MD 21226
Preparation For Delivery
All material must be shipped to U.S. Coast Guard Surface Forces Logistics Center, 2401 Hawkins Point Road, Receiving Room- BLDG 88, Baltimore, MD, 21226 for this Purchase Order. Material must be accompanied by an itemized packaging list securely attached to the outside of the shipment.
All packing lists shall cite the Purchase Order Number with the packaging in such a manner to ensure identification of the material provided.
Material shall be packed for shipment using Military Packaging, for examples in packaging please reference MIL-STD-2073-1E. Material must be packaged in such a manner as to afford adequate protection to the item against corrosion, deterioration, and physical damage during shipment from the supply course to Surface Forces Logistics Center locations.
Packaging shall provide adequate protection for warehouse storage and shipments from the warehouse.
All material shall be marked in accordance with MIL-STD-129R and barcoded unless otherwise authorized by the Contracting Officer. All material will have the Purchase Order Number, National Stock Number (if applicable), Vendor name and Part Number clearly marked on the exterior of all material shipped.
All Deliveries are to be made Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am to 3pm.
Please make sure that any changes in Delivery Timeframes or tracking information get sent to Kimberly.K.Borroni@uscg.mil.
U.S. COAST GUARD APPROVED LABEL SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER (NSN)
- ITEM NAME
- PART NUMBER
- PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER
- THE WORDS COAST GUARD SFLC MATERIAL CONDITION (A)
- QUANTITY AND UNIT OF ISSUE (I.E)(1-EA)
Invoicing In IPP
It is now a requirement that all invoicing for Purchase Orders will now be entered and processed through https://www.ipp.gov.
All invoices must contain the following information: CG contract number, vendor s invoice number, vendor s UEI, UEI & TINs number, cage number, PO item number, description of supplies or services, unit prices and extended totals (INVOICES FOR PURCHASE ORDERS AWARDED BY SURFACE FORCE LOGISTICS CENTER, BALTIMORE ARE TO BE SUMITTED AS NON PO IN IPP). Shipping costs will be indicated as a separate line item on the invoice (if applicable). Shipping cost $100 or more must be accompanied by a separate freight invoice when submitting an invoice(s) for payment (if applicable).
To submit an invoice, vendor must have access to www.ipp.gov. Additionally, a copy of the invoice must also be sent to the PO Issuing Office at: Kimberly.K.Borroni@uscg.mil.