SOURCES SOUGHT: Radiation Dosimetry Badges for OCAO
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR INFORMATION ONLY: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST
FOR QUOTES/PROPOSALS OR AN INVITATION FOR BIDS.
The Oklahoma City Area Office-Indian Health Service located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is
seeking capable Native American Owned Small Business, Indian Economic Enterprise Small
Business, or Small Business sources to provide radiation dosimetry badges, reporting, monitoring
and technical support.
The contractor shall provide supplies and support services for dosimeter badges and
monitoring services. Badges shall be provided quarterly and when requested for new
hospital personnel. The estimated quantities of required dosimeter badges are provided in
Attachment #1 to this Scope of Work.
1. Provision of badges, packaging, shipping, to each healthcare facility covered under the
scope of work,
2. Badge analysis, (Quarterly)
3. Notifications of overexposures greater than 600 mRem (one quarter), (as
4. Dosimetry badge data collection and compilation, (Quarterly),
5. Dosimetry badge data report generation, (Quarterly),
6. Dosimetry badge data reports delivered to each department/office, (Quarterly),
7. Return shipping labels for each quarterly and monthly badge shipments for each
facility to return their badges back to the contractor.
8. Associated technical support.
The anticipated Period of Performance is one year, from Award Date, plus four option years.