Oxalic Acid Purchase (Grenada Lake)
Oxalic Acid Purchase (Grenada Lake)
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.
Solicitation Number W912EE23Q0029 is being issued as a request for quote (RFQ) with the intent to issue one Firm-Fixed Price Contract. This solicitation is being issued under a 100% Small Business Set Aside. The NAICS code for this procurement is 325199 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing; with a size standard of 1,250 employees. This procurement is being conducted in accordance with regulations at FAR Part 12 Acquisition of Commercial Items and FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, requires the vendor shall furnish and deliver all specified materials listed under section2 of these specifications, to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Grenada Lake Field Office, Grenada, Mississippi.
Offers are encouraged to review all clauses that are incorporated into this solicitation. Special attention should be focused on FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation Commercial Products, as this clause outlines the evaluation factors for this requirement.
COMPLETE PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS AND BIDDING SCHEDULE ARE POSTED AS AN ATTACHMENT TO THIS SOLICITATION.
The government intends to make one award for one firm fixed price contract. Offers for less than the required delivery will not be accepted. The Government intends to award without discussions while reserving the right to hold discussions if determined advantageous to the Government. Offerors are encouraged to provide their best proposed pricing in their initial offer.
Notes to Offerors:
BIDDING SCHEDULE MUST BE RETURNED WITH YOUR QUOTE.
Quotes shall be submitted electronically via email, to: email@example.com. For information concerning this solicitation, contact LaKeshia Allen at the above email or by phone at 601-631-5218.
- You are responsible for reading all information contained in this solicitation and all attachments if any posted with it.
- Offerors should check the SAM.gov web site often for modifications to this solicitation.
- Offerors are responsible for ensuring their quotes arrive timely.
TECHNICAL INQUIRIES AND QUESTIONS
Technical inquiries and questions relating to this solicitation are to be submitted via Bidder Inquiry in ProjNet at (https://www.projnet.org). Offerors are encouraged to submit questions early in the advertisement process, in order to ensure adequate time is allotted to form an appropriate response and amend the solicitation, if necessary. Any questions submitted within the 72 hours window of the solicitation closing date are not guaranteed a response will be proivded. To submit and review inquiry items, prospective vendors will need to use the Bidder Inquiry Key presented below and follow the instructions listed below the key for access.
The Solicitation Number is: W912EE23Q0029
The Bidder/Offeror Inquiry Key is: CE4K5P-5J253I
Specific Instructions for ProjNet Bid Inquiry Access:
- From the ProjNet home page linked above, click on Quick Add on the upper right side of the screen.
- Identify the Agency. This should be marked as USACE.
- Key. Enter the Bidder Inquiry Key listed above.
- Email. Enter the email address you would like to use for communication.
- Click Continue. A page will then open saying that a user account was not found and will ask you to create one using the provided form.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Company, City, State, Phone, Email, Secret Question, Secret Answer, and Time Zone. Make sure to remember your Secret Question and Answer as they will be used from this point on to access the ProjNet system.
- Click Add User. Once this is completed you are now registered within ProjNet and are currently logged into the system.
Bidders/Offerors are requested to review the specification in its entirety, review the Bidder Inquiry System for answers to questions prior to submission of a new inquiry. The call center operates weekdays from 8AM to 5PM U.S. Central Time Zone (Chicago). The telephone number for the Call Center is 800-428-HELP.