Mescalero Service Unit Dentist Non Personal Healthcare Services
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service (AAIHS) has a requirement for the following supply/service:
Dentist Non Personal Healthcare Services
Prospective Offerors are invited to submit proposals in reference to solicitation no. 75H70723Q00064. The solicitation package is comprised of all information including the estimated requirements, scope of work, and applicable attachments.
This solicitation is set-aside for Small Business Indian Firms (SBIF) pursuant to the Buy Indian Act 25 U.S.C. 47. If IHS does not receive at least two offers that are reasonably priced offers from SBIF s, IHS will then evaluate quotes and consider award to other small business concerns under the following 5-tier cascading set-aside (in order of first consideration to last consideration):
1st Tier: Small Business Indian Firms
2nd Tier: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses
3rd Tier: Certified HubZone Small Businesses
4th Tier: Small Disadvantage Businesses
5th Tier: All other Small Business Concerns.
In accordance with FAR 15.201 Exchanges with Industry before receipt of proposals, please refer to solicitation #(i.e. 18-242-SOL-XXXX) when requesting information regarding the solicitation via e-mail to email@example.com, facsimile: (505) 256-6848 or phone: (505) 256-6752. The last day to submit any questions will be 5 business days at 12 pm prior to the solicitation close date.
The services provided under this order are non-personal in nature as defined by FAR 37.101, Non-Personal Healthcare Service, under which the contractor is an independent contractor and shall perform the work described herein independently of government supervision and that the provision of services are in accordance with FAR 52.237-7.
The Government anticipates issuing a single award.
Prospective Offerors are required to submit quotes/proposals by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for contract award, vendor must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) and must also complete Representations and Certifications at http://www.sam.gov, per FAR 52.204-7.
All payments by the Government under any associated order shall be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT), per FAR 52.232-33.
In accordance with HHSAR 352.232-71 Electronic Submission of Invoice Payment, contractors will submit payment requests electronically using the Department of Treasury Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) or successor system. Information regarding IPP, including IPP Customer Support contact information, is available at www.ipp.gov.
Proposals will be accepted at 12:00 pm MST on March 31, 2023.
Late proposals will not be accepted unless post marked prior to the time and date of the due date.
1. (EQUIPMENT ONLY) Equipment Condition - New Equipment ONLY; NO remanufactured or "gray market" items. All items must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
2. Offer Period - Bid MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of solicitation.
3. (EQUIPMENT ONLY) Shipping Condition - Shipping must be free on board (FOB) destination CONUS (Continental U.S.), which means that the seller must deliver the goods on its conveyance at the destination specified by the buyer, and the seller is responsible for the cost of shipping and risk of loss prior to actual delivery at the specified destination.
4. SAM Requirement - This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov.
5. Commercial Items Terms and Conditions - The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference: FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition; FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items - the selected offeror must submit a completed copy of the listed representations and certifications; FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items; FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, paragraph (a) and the following clauses in paragraph (b): 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-37, 52.225-13, 52.232-34. The full text of the referenced FAR clauses may be accessed electronically at https://www.acquisition.gov/far/.
6. Terms and Conditions - This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6 Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This procurement is being conducted under FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures. 52.204-7, 52.212-3, 52.213-4, 52.222-36.