LAND MANAGEMENT INTEGRATED RESOURCES (LMIR) NATIONAL BPA 2
12363N23Q4023 Land Management Integrated Resources BPA USDA National Forests
Edit on 3/20/2023- Updating POC info. No other changes.
Amendment 3 03/16/2023- Amended the response due date as this is an Open Continuous BPA. No other changes.
Amendment 2 01/27/2023- adding Q&A and adding general information and Q&A meeting information that will be on 02/01/2023 10:00am (PT). Call in information below.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 288 503 108 960
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+1 202-650-0123,,244891250# United States, Washington DC
Phone Conference ID: 244 891 250#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Learn More | Meeting options
Amendment 1 01/24/2023-see attachment and updated documents for more detail. Awards start 02/01/2023 but this is an open continuous BPA. Quotes may be accepted the entire life of the BPA. Contractors are NOT required to submit pricing for every item; only the ones they choose. Contractors should only mark wich locations they wish to do the work in. There is not requirement to mark every location on the spreadsheet.
The Land Management Integrated Resources BPA (LMIR) is a National BPA that will consist of a large variety of work including Professional Services, Natural Resources Restoration, Engineering, Project Management, NEPA, Communications, and more. The BPA will have a period of performance from early spring 2023 through early spring 2033 and can be utilities on all Forests and Grasslands and is available for all federal agencies to utilize. This solicitation will remain Open and Continuous to add vendors when determined necessary for the 10-year period it is active. Make sure your firm is updated and registered in the System for Award Management system (SAM) and current to conduct government business.
Please read the entire solicitation thoroughly to ensure all requirements in your response are included.
SCOPE OF BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Work includes but is not limited to the following:
Typical Service Activities
- Project Management
- Subleader to the Project Manager
- Equipment team leader
- Inspection Services (Road Construction/Engineering, etc.)
- Landscape Architect
- Fish Biologist
- Wildlife Biologist
- Non-native Fish Control and Eradication/Fish Screening/Bypassing
- Design and Implementation of Aquatic Organism Passage/Stream Simulation
- Hazardous Materials
- Soils Scientist
- Tribal Liaison
- Communications Specialist
- Community Engagement Specialist/Liaison
- Technology Specialists
- Data Steward (lower grade than technical specialist for data entry and admin support needs)
- Professional tree services
- Climate Specialists
- NEPA/Environmental Compliance Coordinator
- Tree planting
- Stocking surveys
- Invasive Plant Control
- Treating invasive plants using herbicides or manual control methods.
- Restoration Services
- Road Decommissioning/Obliteration/Soil De-compaction.
- Stream/Riparian/Wetland Restoration/Channel Realignment
- Sediment/Erosion Control.
- Plant Material Collection/Inventory/Mapping
- Native Grass and Forb Seed and Straw Production
- Plant Propagation
- Tree Climbing and Cone/Seed Collection/Tree Cooler Maintenance and Servicing
- Aerial Seeding/Mulching Application/Project Material(s) transport