HSAIDC General and Orthodontic Supplies
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service (AAIHS) has a requirement for the following supply/service: General Dental and Orthodontic dental supplies.
Prospective Offerors are invited to submit proposals in reference to solicitation no. 75H70723Q00062. The solicitation package is comprised of all information including the estimated requirements, scope of work, and applicable attachments.
In accordance with FAR 15.201 Exchanges with Industry before receipt of proposals, please refer to solicitation #(i.e. 23-242-SOL-0062) when requesting information regarding the solicitation via e-mail to Stephanie.Begay3@ihs.gov, phone: (505) 256-6750.
The Government anticipates in awarding a firm fixed price blanket purchase agreement with option years.
Prospective Offerors are required to submit proposals by either:
- E-Mail to Stephanie.Begay3@ihs.gov
To be eligible for contract award, vendor must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) and must also complete Representations and Certifications at http://www.sam.gov, per FAR 52.204-7.
All payments by the Government under any associated order shall be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT), per FAR 52.232-33.
Proposals will be accepted at 12:00 pm EST on March 31, 2023.
Late proposals will not be accepted unless post marked prior to the time and date of the due date.
A SINGLE AWARD WILL BE MADE AS A RESULT OF THIS SOLICITATION.
1. (EQUIPMENT ONLY) Equipment Condition - New Equipment ONLY; NO remanufactured or "gray market" items. All items must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
2. Offer Period - Bid MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of solicitation.
3. (EQUIPMENT ONLY) Shipping Condition - Shipping must be free on board (FOB) destination CONUS (Continental U.S.), which means that the seller must deliver the goods on its conveyance at the destination specified by the buyer, and the seller is responsible for the cost of shipping and risk of loss prior to actual delivery at the specified destination.
4. SAM Requirement - This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov.