Sources Sought -- Custodial Fort Devens, MA
Custodial Services United States Army Garrison Fort Devens, MA
The U.S. Army Contracting Command New Jersey is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify potential sources having an interest and industry technologies available to support/provide Custodial Services.
The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement, if a requirement materializes. Based on the responses to this sources sought notice/market research, this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses (in full or in part) or procured through full and open competition. Multiple awards may be made. All small business set-aside categories will be considered. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding submissions.
This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts or request for quotations. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. The purpose of this notice is to obtain the following information:
(1) The availability and capability of qualified sources;
(2) Whether they are a small or large business relative to their size classification under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for the proposed acquisition (561720) with a small business size standard of $22,000,000.00.
The U. S. Army Contracting Command - New Jersey is issuing this Sources Sought Notice in an effort to perform market research to assist in determining the appropriate acquisition strategy for Custodial Services to be performed at various locations at United States Army Garrison Fort Devens 01434-4479 in support of Fort Devens Directorate of Public Works (DPW) . The Government intends to award a single firm-fixed-price requirements contract as a result of the solicitation to be issued. The expected period of performance is one 12-month base period and one 12-month option periods. The contractor shall provide all personnel, supplies, supervision, tools, materials, equipment, transportation and other items and non-personal services necessary to provide custodial services. The work includes, but are not limited to, the following: cleaning restrooms and kitchens; removing trash and emptying recycle bins; cleaning windows and food service areas; vacuuming and spot cleaning carpet, sweeping, and mopping floors, and buffing; dusting and scrubbing walls; cleaning upholstered furniture.
Attached is a DRAFT Performance Work Statement for planning purposes only and a Site Map of the place of performance. No solicitation documents exist at this time. Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation on the part of the Government to procure these services or to issue a solicitation. In addition, the Government is under no obligation to pay for information submitted in response to this notice and responses to this notice cannot be accepted as offers.
1) Name of Company; Company Address; Point of Contact, with Name, Phone Number, Email Address, NAICS Code, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, and Socio-Economic Size Status (Large/Small Business/HubZone/8(a)/Woman Owned Small Business/etc.).
2) Contractor acknowledges a clear understanding of all tasks specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
3) Contractor confirms full capabilities of completing the required work specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
4) Responses to this Sources Sought, including any capabilities statement, shall be electronically submitted to the Contract Specialist, Mitchell Douglass, and Contracting Officer, Jasmyne C. Peterson, in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF), via email email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on 28 November 2023 and reference this synopsis number in subject line of e-mail and on all enclosed documents. Information and materials submitted in response to this request WILL NOT be returned. DO NOT SUBMIT CLASSIFIED MATERIAL
All data received in response to this Sources Sought that is marked or designated as corporate or proprietary will be fully protected from any release outside the Government.