Janitorial Services Jennings Randolph Lake
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Baltimore District, will procure for janitorial services at Jennings Randolph Lake detailed in the Performance Work Statement. This solicitation will result in one firm-fixed price award based on three (3) evaluation factors: Technical, Past Performance, and Price.
Pre-Bid Site Visit:
- Scheduled on December 06, 2023, at 10:00am EST
- Address: 1700 Jennings Randolph Lane Elk Garden, WV 26717
- Point of Contract for the Tour: Barry Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org, (304) 355-2346
- Offerors are urged to inspect the site where services are to be performed.
- All pre-bid inquires must be sent to Ashley Flaherty, Ashley.email@example.com by December 07, 2023, at 9:00 am
Due no later than December 11, 2023, at 9:00am to Ashley Flaherty, Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement # 1: Submission of a Technical Sheet that includes:
- Cage Code
- Tax ID#
- DUNS #
- Best Point of Contact
- Capabilities Plan: Approach to execute the contract with adequate documentation to illustrate capabilities to successfully complete the work identified that includes staffing plan and equipment
Requirement #2 Past Performance- OPTIONAL
- Past performance is an optional submission that will be sent to Ashley.email@example.com no later than 11 December 9:00am
- Inclusion of 2 past performance references for similar projects completed in the last three years.
- Inclusion of 2 past performance questionnaires
Requirement #3 Price Sheet
- Return the attached Bid Sheets. All items MUST be priced for base + options years. Price will be evaluated in accordance with FAR 15.402. The government may require additional pricing information to assist in determining the extent to which the price is fair and reasonable, and the pricing information shall be provided if requested. The Government will evaluate quotations for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that a quotation is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Baltimore District, is seeking janitorial services at Jennings Randolph Lake. The solicitation will result in one firm-fixed price award based on three evaluation factors: Technical, Past Performance, and Price.
The contractor is required to furnish all necessary labor, tools, equipment, supplies, and transportation equipment to clean public bathhouses, vault latrines, public restrooms, and other facilities provided by the United States Government for public use at Jennings Randolph Lake. The cleaning services within picnic areas and campgrounds should not interfere with the users. The contractor must also perform seasonal cleanings in addition to complete cleanings.
The solicitation includes specific submission requirements for technical information, past performance references, and pricing details.
Place of Performance
The geographic location for the contract performance is Jennings Randolph Lake, with specific locations such as West Virginia Overlook, Howell Run Picnic Area, Howell Run Boat Launch, Robert W. Craig Campground, Shaw Beach, Manager's Office, Dam Tender’s Office, Ranger's Office, and RWCC Entrance Station.