BUS. DEV. |CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
Sources Sought - DARPA Physical Security Support Services
Please see attached Sources Sought Notice for DARPA Physical Security Support Services in the following technical areas:
- Provide a Physical Security Program that provides oversight to Sensitive and Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP) IAW applicable DoD directives, instructions, guides, and manuals. Program should also include a locksmith and COMSEC personnel.
- Provide a Technical Security Program that performs surveys and identifies technical security threats and vulnerabilities associated with electronic equipment and devices located within DARPA spaces.
- Provide on-site Security System Engineers Security System Technicians who are experienced and certified for Lenel Security Systems to monitor system and user performance and transaction processing, troubleshooting, correcting errors and maintaining, repairing, and testing the various systems used for Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV).
- Provide Uniformed Security Services to operate fixed and roving patrols in the building on a 24/7 basis including weekends and holidays; and a Visitor Welcome Center from 0600 – 1800 on business days (Monday – Friday) excluding Holidays.
- Provide a Transportation Services Team and vehicles with qualified drivers to transport DARPA personnel around the National Capital Region.
- Provide an Anti-terrorism (AT) Program IAW applicable DoD directives, instructions, guides, and manuals that will also assist personnel with foreign travel requirements.
- Maintain Emergency Management oversight with support IAW city, county, state, and DoD directives, instructions, guides, and manuals.
Responses are requested from eligible 8(a) Business Development Program participants.
Oct. 12, 2022, 2:00 p.m. EST
Sept. 23, 2022, 1:12 p.m. EST
Place of Performance
Arlington, VA 22203
Mary Beth Colavito
SIMILAR ACTIVE OPPORTUNITIES
Source Agency Hierarchy
DEPT OF DEFENSE>DEFENSE ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS AGENCY (DARPA)>DEF ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS AGCY
Sept. 23, 2022
Sept. 23, 2022