Checkered Flag Exercises 23-2 and 24-1 2
1. Inclusion of Options for CLIN 0003 FPE, 0004 Exercise and 0005 Travel.
There has been a decision to incorporate options to CLINs 0003, 0004, and 0005 due to the uncertainty of the construction at Tyndall AFB, FL. This will benefit the Government and the contractor as manpower will not be wasted if the exercise is cancelled by Air Combat Command (ACC). The terms of the option will be 60/90. The Government will make the decision to exercise the option no later than 90 days prior to the performance date of the Final Planning Event (CLIN 0003) and the Exercise (CLIN 0004). The Travel CLIN (0005) will be exercised simultaneously with the Exercise CLIN. If CLINs 0003 - 0005 are to be exercised the modification will be awarded no later than 60 days prior to performance of each.
2. Potential change in station for exercise and inclusion of Option CLINs 0006 and 0007 for alternate locations.
Current Location: Tyndall AFB, FL, Contractor shall propose Travel to Tyndall AFB, FL on Option CLIN 000X for the current location that the CKF 24-1 exercise is expected to be conducted. As of the date of the solicitation the current location of the exercise will be Tyndall AFB. There is a potential to change this location from Tyndall to one of the alternate locations in the other option CLINs for Travel.
Alternate Location 01: Eglin AFB, FL, Contractor shall propose Travel to Eglin AFB, FL on Option CLIN 000X for the Alternate location 01.
Alternate Location 02: Hunter Army Airfield Savannah, GA, Contractor shall propose Travel to Savannah, GA on Option CLIN 000X for the Alternate location 02. As of the date of this amendment to the solicitation these three locations are the likely scenario for the Checkered Flag Exercise 24-1. Contractor will be notified of the location based on the stated dates in FAR Clause 52.2197-1 Option to Extend the Term of the Contract.
3. Change in section 1.6.1 that the AAR is to be virtual and not in person, but the contractor must be available at specific time frames in drafting the AAR and presenting the AAR. "The drafting of the AAR for the Spring exercise shall be 19 May, 22 May, and 23 May 2023. The contractor will contact the COR to determine the exact times for each day. AAR presentation and submission shall be on the 24th of May 2023 with the time to be determined on the 23rd the day prior, COR will provide the time. The drafting of the AAR for the Fall exercise shall be 10 Nov, 13 Nov, and 14 Nov 2023. The contractor will contact the COR to determine the exact times for each day. AAR presentation and submission shall be on the 15th of Nov 2023 with the time to be determined on the 14th Nov the day prior, COR will provide the time."
4. In Section 1.4.3 the requirement to attend the FPE for 4 April 2023 is removed in its entirety due to timing.
5. CLIN 0001 has an update to the period of performance. The change will reflect a new Period of Performance completion date of 24 May 2023.
6. CLINs 0002 - 0005 have updated their Period of Performance end date. This date has changed from 16 November 2023 to 15 November 2023.
7. Update Section J with two new attachments: Attachment 01 Performance Work Statement dated 16 March 2023 and Attachment 05 Labor Mix.
8. Inclusion of FAR Clauses 52.217-5 Evaluation of Options and 52.217-9 Option to Extend the Term of the Contract
9. Update to Addendum 52.212-2 Evaluation of Commercial Items, 2. Technical Evaluation., c. Total Evaluation Price, (ii). Only change to
Addendum 52.212-1 is the change of the CLINs from 0001-0005 to 0001-0007.
No other changes will be made under this amendment.
Amendment 01 issued to include FAR Clause 52.212-5. This clause was inadvertantly not included in the original solicitation. This clause is included with the specific sections marked.
The contractor shall provide all personnel and supervision necessary to provide qualified support to the 325 OG in their execution of ACC/A3O7 exercises hosted at Tyndall AFB as defined in this Performance Work Statement (PWS). These operations include but are not limited to the planning, exercise execution, and after-action analysis of CHECKERED FLAG (CKF) exercises. The contractor shall perform to the standards in this contract. This includes the planning, coordination, and management of the
activities necessary to ensure disciplined work performance and timely resources application to accomplish all tasking under the contract. The contractor shall be responsible for maintaining communication with the contracting officer (CO) and the contracting officer s representative (COR), and to immediately notify both the CO and the COR of any problems that would prevent timely performance of this contract. The contractor is responsible for and required to implement, and maintain management control systems necessary to plan, organize, direct, and control all activities under this contract.