Capehart Chapel Repair
**THIS SOLICITATION HAS BEEN UPDATED (6) TIMES AS OF 21 MARCH 2023.
UPDATE 1: THE QUESTION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 1 MARCH 2023 AND THE SOLICITATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 15 MARCH 2023
UPDATE 2: THREE ATTACHMENTS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED:
ATTACHMENT 8 - QA
ATTACHMENT 9 - SITE VISIT SIGN IN SHEET
ATTACHMENT 10 - CONTRACTOR ID SHEET
NOTE ON ATTACHMENT 10: This form is required for DBIDS cards which grant the needed access to the site. Please fill out all required information. When inserting days, write Mon-Sat unless there is a special reason for Sunday work. When inserting hours, write 0500-2100 unless there is a special reason for 24 hour access. Dates covered will be the duration of the project plus an additional 6 weeks (~27 March 2023 to 26 March 2024). Please also pay attention to the REAL ID advisory, contractors will be unable to receive unescorted access to the site without a REAL ID compliant (gold star on upper right corner) ID.**
UPDATE 3: Attachment 8 - QA has been updated. Question 17 has been added.
UPDATE 4: Attachment 1 - Bid Submission and Opening Information has been updated. The solicitation deadline has been extended to 22 March 2023.
UPDATE 5: Attachment 8 - QA has been updated. Question 18 has been added. DoD SAFE links have been sent out. If we missed you, please send an email to BOTH A1C Tomaszewski and SSgt Hoseth at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
UPDATE 6: If you would like to join the bid opening teleconference via Microsoft Teams on Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 10:00AM CDT please email BOTH A1C Tomaszewski and SSgt Hoseth at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
**ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF BIDS VIA DOD SAFE WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS REQUIREMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ATTACHMENT 1 - BID SUBMISSION AND OPENING INFORMATION**
1. A site visit is scheduled for 15 February 2023 at 10:00 AM CST. Interested parties must notify Contract Specialist Ichiro Tomaszewski at firstname.lastname@example.org and Contracting Officer Jon Hoseth at email@example.com no later than 13 February 2023 at 10:00 AM CST.
a. Planned attendees will need to be approved in advance to coordinate sufficient site visits to accommodate ALL attendees. The Government will establish specific times based on the initial coordination, but will not schedule multiple site visits for contractor personnel. Only one Government-led site visit will be conducted for Offerors.
2. Due date for all questions. All Offeror questions shall be e-mailed to the Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer no later than 17 February 2023 at 10:00 AM CST. An amendment responding to submitted questions will be issued once answers are provided.
3. Bidders must complete and return the following via DoD Safe:
a. SF 1442 (2 pages), to include acknowledgement of Amendments
b. Section B (CLIN 0001)
c. Section K (Reps and Certs)
d. Section I (Clause 52.219-28)
(Fax, email, and hardcopy proposals will NOT be accepted)
4. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 236220 - Size Standard of $39.5M.
5. The magnitude of this project is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. This acquisition is 100% set-aside for small business.
6. Bid opening (announcement of bids) will be done via teleconference the following business day after bids are due. See bid opening information Attachment 1 for further details and directions.