BPA - Translation and Interpreting Service PSC R608
Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division (NSWC IHD), located in Indian Head, Maryland, is interested in establishing Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) with companies that provide standard commercial supplies and services at competitive prices in Classification:
PSC/FSC Code R608, NAICS 541930, SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE: TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING
BPA Calls will not exceed the Simplified Acquisition Threshold and Offerors will compete at the call level.
Interested companies must (have/include):
- Cover sheet with the official company name, cage code, and point of contact including name, phone number, and email address.
- Documentation addressing the capabilities and expertise.
- Complete and return a price list, if applicable.
- BPA's will be awarded on the basis of positive Past Performance. Interested vendors should provide a minimum of three Past Performance References (attached). The Past Performance references shall include name of the business/organization, address, and contract /order number, and award amount, point of contact, telephone number and description of the item. The Past Performance will be evaluated based upon Customer Satisfaction, Timeliness, Technical Success, Program Management, and Quality. The government reserves the right to use additional references if available.
- An active account in the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE formerly WAWF) at https://pieef.eb.mil to enter invoices and receiving reports, or credit card as a method of payment.
- An active account in System for Award Management (SAM https://www.sam.gov)
*This is a small business set-aside. If you possess a GSA contract, please note your GSA contract number in your response.
*Vendors who are found to have technical and past performance merit will be issued a Master BPA to be able to bid on future requirements.
*Price lists and catalog prices can be provided as they may help with direct award under the $10k threshold.
*The Government intends to issue Master BPAs on 6 month rotation through February 2029. To be considered for a February award, interested vendors should provide documentation and references to by email to Barbara.email@example.com no later than 31 December. For an August award, interested vendors should provide documentation and references by email to Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June.
*The Government reserves the right to consider past performance information available from other sources, including, but not limited to, information in the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), the Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS https://www.ppirs.gov), and the Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS).
The Points of Contact for this request are:
- Barbara Grinder Barbara.email@example.com
- Brandi Sorzano firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPOC/TAS (Bryan Towers) email@example.com
All announcements should include 3 Past Performance Reference. (Sheet attached).
The Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division (NSWC IHD), located in Indian Head, Maryland, is interested in establishing Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) with companies that provide standard commercial supplies and services at competitive prices. The solicitation is for PSC/FSC Code R608, which pertains to professional and administrative support services, specifically translation and interpreting. The BPAs will not exceed the Simplified Acquisition Threshold and offerors will compete at the call level. This is a small business set-aside and vendors with GSA contracts are requested to note their GSA contract number in their response.
Interested companies must provide a cover sheet with the official company name, cage code, and point of contact details. They should also submit documentation addressing their capabilities and expertise, a price list if applicable, and a minimum of three Past Performance References. Additionally, interested vendors should have an active account in the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) or credit card as a method of payment, as well as an active account in the System for Award Management (SAM). Vendors are required to submit documentation and references by specific deadlines to be considered for the awards. The government also reserves the right to consider past performance information available from other sources such as CPARS, PPIRS, and FAPIIS.
Period of Performance
The place of performance is Indian Head, Maryland.